Stackable USB Hub for Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 WalkaboutWiFi.com
WalkaboutWiFi.com: Stackable USB Hub for Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 Posted in: Specs | by Brian Taylor | 2016 Sept 21
A Form Fitting USB Hub for Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 (with Camera Connector)
Raspberry Pi Zero only comes with a single micro USB (OTG) port, forcing you to use a traditional USB HUB if you want to connect multiple USB peripherals to it. The whole set is bulky and inconvenient to carry around.
The Stackable USB Hub for Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 is the perfect way to expand the connectivity of the Raspberry Pi Zero and add keyboards, mice, WiFi dongles, Ethernet adapters and other USB devices. No wires and no soldering work needed. Simply mount the Stackable USB Hub under the Pi Zero using the bundled spacers, screws, bolts, and the Pi Zero will get 4 new USB 2.0 ports!. The Stackable USB Hub has been carefully designed with custom-made parts, so Pi Zero fits and stacks nicely on top on it. It also has built-in a 2-way back-powering circuit to protect against power being plugged into the Pi Zero and the Stackable USB Hub simultaneously.
USB peripherals can be power hungry. Grab an 5V 2.4A micro USB wall charger with 1.5M micro USB cable with power switch to ensure enough juice to power your projects. You can also use our Pi Zero protectors with the Stackable USB Hub.
Features: - 4-Port USB 2.0 Plug-and-Play Hub
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices
- USB 2.0 High Speed, transfer rate up to 480Mbps
- Gold-plated and low-resistance spring-loaded pogo pins
- Bus-powered from Pi Zero, or powered externally via the Hub's micro-USB port
- Support maximum 2.3A current if powered by external USB charger
- Over current protection and LED indication if power rail draws more than 2.3A
- 2-way back-power protection circuitry on Pi Zero connection path
* Raspberry Pi Zero shown in the photos is for illustrative purpose only and is not included in this offer.